You can at any time oppose the use of your personal data via a simple request to email@example.com or from the administration of your account
When you access and use the website, OCTE may collect certain personal data about you, that is, information that relates to you as a natural person and that allows OCTÉ to identify yourself, either directly (for example, your name or your first name), or indirectly (such as the IP address of your navigation terminal).
This personal data may be collected during your navigation on the Site, the use of the contact form, the creation of a customer account or the placing of an order.
Your personal data are then processed automatically by OCTÉ SHOP.
OCTÉ SHOP undertakes to process your personal data in a fair and lawful manner, in compliance with the provisions of the amended Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms and the Regulation (EU ) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" (or " RGPD ").
The purpose of this personal data policy is to inform you of the conditions under which OCTÉ SHOP processes your personal data, while ensuring their protection.
Who collects your personal data on this site?
The controller of your personal data collected on the OCTÉ SHOP Site is the company OCTÉ
What personal data is collected?
OCTÉ SHOP may have to deal with your first and last name, title, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment information, connection data (dates and times of connections, IP address) and navigation, order history products consulted , delivery incidents and claims.
When is your personal data collected?
OCTÉ SHOP collects personal data that you voluntarily provide, especially when:
- You fill out a contact request form;
- You create or modify your customer account;
- You are ordering products.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms of collection of your personal data on the Site are mandatory. OCTÉ SHOP draws your attention to the fact that if you do not provide this data, you will not be able to benefit from the services offered on the Site.
When you provide personal data about other people than you on the Site, you warrant that you have received the necessary authorizations and consents from the persons involved in this personal data.
Other information of a technical nature concerning the consultation of the Site or its functionalities, in particular the IP address of your navigation terminal, are collected automatically because of your actions on the Site through cookies.
On what legal basis and for what purposes are your personal data processed?
On each of the following legal bases, OCTÉ performs a processing of your personal data for the corresponding purposes:
For the purposes of executing a contract with OCTÉ or pre-contractual measures taken at your request, your personal data are processed for the purpose of:
- Manage the customer relationship: management of the customer account, orders, payment transactions, deliveries, invoices, accounting, customer relations, claims, unpaid and litigation;
- Manage your requests to exercise your rights on your personal data
On the basis of OCTÉ SHOP's legitimate interest in improving the quality of its products and the Site, your personal data are processed for the purpose of:
- Perform statistical operations, analysis, prospecting and selection and segmentation of customers to improve customer knowledge;
- Set up contests and advertising games.
On the basis of the consent you have given to OCTÉ SHOP in this respect, your personal data are processed for the purpose of:
- Customize the Site according to your affinities and measure your attendance.
Who is your personal data transmitted to?
The recipient of your personal data is the company OCTE SHOP.
OCTÉ SHOP is also required to transmit your personal data to subcontractors who treat them on its behalf and according to its instructions. These subcontracting recipients include:
- The banking organization responsible for the secure payment of the ordered products;
- OCTÉ SHOP external technical service providers involved in the development, dissemination, operation and maintenance of the Site, including the developer and host;
- OCTÉ SHOP external service providers involved in improving your experience while browsing the Site.
Is your personal data transferred outside the European Union?
No, OCTÉ SHOP does not make and does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country to the European Union and the European Economic Area that does not ensure an adequate level of Protection of personal data.
How long is your personal data kept?
OCTÉ SHOP keeps your personal data for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with the regulations in force.
Personal data relating to prospects who have only formulated a contact request are kept for 3 years from their collection.
Personal data relating to a customer account that has never been used to place an order is kept for 3 years from the last activity recorded on the customer account. After this period, OCTÉ SHOP reserves the right to delete your account.
Personal data relating to a customer account that has been used to make at least one order are kept for 3 years from the last activity recorded on the customer account, with the exception of documents, accounting documents and information to prove a purchase order. produced on the Site which are kept for a period of 10 years from the date of collection, as accounting and tax proof.
What are your rights to your personal data and how can you exercise them?
OCTÉ SHOP informs you that on the personal data it processes concerning you, you have at any time the following rights:
- a right of access;
- a right of rectification;
- a right of cancellation;
- a right to limitation of treatment;
- a right to portability;
- a right to oppose the treatment, in particular for purposes of commercial prospection;
- a right to withdraw at any time the consent you may have given when providing certain personal data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on your consent until the withdrawal thereof;
- a right to define general or specific guidelines for the storage, erasure or communication of your personal data after your death.
These rights can be exercised at any time by writing to OCTÉ SHOP.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Information and Freedoms (the "CNIL"):
- by post: 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07;
- either by Internet on the site www.cnil.fr.