Access to the Site, its consultation and use are subject to the unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
By browsing the Website, you acknowledge having read and accepted fully and without reservation these terms and conditions of use.
OCTÉ draws your attention to the importance of reading them carefully.
Article 1: object
Article 2. Site
The Site is open to any user meeting the conditions set out in the article "Object" above, subject to having an Internet connection.
The site allows you to:
- Fill out a contact form, by filling in your name, your email address and, if you wish, a message, in order to be contacted by OCTÉ;
- Subscribe to the OCTÉ newsletter to receive information about OCTÉ news, activities and commercial offers;
- Create a customer account, under the conditions provided in the article "Creating a customer account" below;
- Order OCTÉ products after creating your customer account.
Article 3. Customer Account
To access the Site, you must have access to the Internet, the cost of which is your responsibility, and acknowledge that:
- The reliability of the transmissions is uncertain because, in particular, of the heterogeneous nature of the infrastructures and networks on which they circulate;
- It is your responsibility to take whatever action you deem appropriate to ensure the security of your connection terminal;
- Any connection terminal connected to the Site is and remains under your sole responsibility, the responsibility of OCTÉ can not be sought for any direct or indirect damage that may occur due to your connection to the Site.
To be able to order products offered for sale on the Site, you must proceed to the creation of a Customer Account.
To create your Customer Account, you must fill out a registration form and provide some personal data that concerns you and are essential to the creation of this account, namely:
- Your title;
- your name and your first name;
- A valid contact email address;
- The password of your choice.
By creating your Account, you certify that you are an individual over the age of 18, with the necessary legal capacity and acting outside any professional activity.
In addition, you agree to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information.
After the creation of your Customer Account, you will receive an email confirming its creation and containing the data you have provided.
Your password is strictly personal and confidential, it is your responsibility to keep it carefully, without giving it to anyone. Whenever you are solely responsible for the retention and use of your password, you are solely responsible for all consequences of fraudulent or unauthorized use by you or a third party of your Customer Account and you agree to report to OCTÉ as soon as possible any fraudulent use of which you are aware.
Each time you log in to your Customer Account, you acknowledge that the subsequent entry of your email address and password is your identification.
Your Customer Account allows you to:
- Consult and update the contact details provided during the creation of your Customer Account: title, last name, first name, email and password;
- View, update and delete a mailing address;
- Sign up for the OCTÉ newsletter;
- Consult the history and details of all your orders for products placed on the Site since the creation of your Customer Account.
To ensure the proper functioning of your Customer Account, you agree to keep the personal information it contains up-to-date.
You may at any time request the deletion of your Customer Account without having to give any specific justification, by formulating with OCTÉ a written request to this effect by post or email, to the coordinates indicated in the preamble.
The deletion of your Customer Account will be done by OCTÉ as soon as possible after the receipt of your written request to this effect.
You are informed that OCTÉ may also have to delete a Customer Account that does not have an order in progress pursuant to the regulations on the protection of personal data.
Article 4. Responsibility of OCTÉ
OCTÉ undertakes to make its best efforts to ensure the best access, security and proper functioning of the Site.
However, by browsing the Site, you acknowledge that you know the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, in particular its technical performance, response times to consult, query or transfer data and risks related to the security of communications.
Despite the care and efforts it brings to its Site, OCTÉ does not guarantee that it will be free from anomalies or errors, that they may be corrected, that the Site will operate without interruption or breakdown, that malfunctions attributable to third party software, whether or not these are incorporated into the Site or provided with it, occur, or that the Site is compatible with the nature or configuration of your connection terminal.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use you make of the Site and that OCTÉ declines all responsibility in case:
- Any inconvenience or damage inherent to the use of the Internet network, in particular in case of suspension or interruption of access to the Site due to a disaster, problem on the line, break of service, power failure , external intrusion, presence of computer viruses or corrupted files, maintenance or update of the Site, violation of data of the Site or unauthorized access;
Article 5. Your responsibility
By accessing the Site, you prohibit yourself from:
- collect in any way information about other visitors to the Site, without their express, prior and written consent;
- Disrupt or attempt to disrupt the operation of the Site, disseminate viruses or any other technology that may harm OCTÉ and other visitors to the Site, create saturation, flood the server, attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or otherwise violate security or authentication measures without the prior express written consent of OCTÉ;
- Use robots, spiders or scrapers or any other automatic process to access the Site for any reason whatsoever;
- Transfer your Customer Account to a third party without the express, prior written consent of OCTÉ.
Article 6. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights relating to the structure and content of the Site, including graphic, textual or visual elements, images, sounds, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, distinctive signs, tools, software, documents and data (hereinafter together referred to as "the Elements") are the exclusive property of OCTÉ or, where appropriate, of its partners and have, in this case, been the subject of an express and prior authorization of reproduction and representation from the rights holder.
These Elements are at your disposal free of charge, for the sole use of the Site and as part of normal use of its features.
When accessing and using the Site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of OCTÉ and its partners, under penalty of incurring your personal liability and exposing you to civil and / or criminal prosecution .
You are prohibited from reproducing, representing, publishing, transmitting, modifying, using, adapting, translating, distributing, assigning, exploiting or extracting, for commercial purposes or otherwise, all or part of the Elements, in any way whatsoever. without the express prior written consent of OCTÉ.
By way of derogation from the preceding paragraph, you are authorized to download a copy of certain parts of the Site on a personal computer and / or to print, exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use and subject to making no changes to the copied Elements.
Article 7. Hypertext links
Hypertext links from the Site
The Site may contain hypertext links redirecting to websites operated by third parties. These links are provided for information only. OCTÉ has no control over these websites and declines any responsibility for the access, the content or the use of these sites, as well as the damage that may result from the consultation of the information contained therein, the decision of activate these hypertext links under your exclusive responsibility.
Hypertext links to the Site
No hypertext link may be created to the Site without the express, prior written consent of OCTÉ.
If you intend to create a hypertext link to the Site, regardless of the medium, you must first contact OCTÉ in order to obtain its express, prior and written agreement by sending it an email.
Article 8. Governing Law - Jurisdiction
You are informed that in case of dispute, you can use a mediation of consumption under the conditions provided for in our general conditions.
Article 10. Modification of the Site and Terms
OCTÉ reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to modify the operating rules of the Site, to modify or delete all or part of its content and to interrupt, temporarily or permanently, the accessibility, in particular in order to perform any correction, maintenance or update.
Article 11. Right of assignment
Article 12. Miscellaneous provisions